Use CourtSA to lodge and access criminal, civil, and probate (wills & estates) cases online.
CourtSA allows you to:
- Start or defend a case
- Access your case and associated documents
- Receive notifications regarding your case
- Find out more about your hearings
- View your orders and judgments
- Order a transcript for a Supreme, District, ERD, or Coroner's Court hearing
Create an account to get started.
If you require assistance regarding CourtSA, please click here.
Information about other Court services can be found on the CAA website.