Lodge an Originating Application - Interpleader - Referral by Small Business Commissioner

Online version of Form 6A


If you don’t know how to answer a question, and you can’t find the answer on this form or on the Courts Administration Authority Website, you should get advice from a lawyer.
Court and Registry staff are not allowed to give you legal advice.


You cannot lodge this Application using CourtSA because the Interested Party has an address outside Australia or New Zealand.
You must lodge this Application at Court Services. For more information click here.

   Print this Page