Home  >  Help  >  Payments  >  Refunds


You may be issued a refund if your lodgement is rejected

If your documents are rejected and you've paid the associated filing fee, it may be refunded to you.

If a refund is granted, it will be refunded onto the same credit or debit card you used to pay. Payment received via BPoint through CourtSA will be refunded via BPoint. It can take 4-7 business days.