Home  >  Help  >  Accessing your case  >  Hearings


You can check your hearings on CourtSA, request assistance for a hearing or request an adjournment by consent

View scheduled or past hearings

To view any scheduled or past hearings, you need to be within the case.


  1. Login and go to My Cases
  2. In the 'My Existing Cases' tab, click 'View Case' for the appropriate case
  3. Click on the 'Hearings' tab

Request assistance for a hearing

If you would like to request assistance for the hearing, including:

  • Appearing by phone
  • Appear by audio visual link
  • An interpreter, or
  • Any other request

you can click on the    icon under 'Actions'.

Please note that you cannot request an interpreter via CourtSA for a trial. You will need to make your request by email to enquiry@courts.sa.gov.au.

Request an adjournment by consent

To request to adjourn a hearing by consent, you need to be within the 'Hearings' tab and click the    icon under 'Actions'