The CourtSA Final Notice Form is used to generate a final notice to be served on another person before you lodge an action
Being involved in a court action can be a complex and costly process. A final notice is a not a formal court action. However, it provides an opportunity for you to voluntarily negotiate a resolution with the Sender without further involvement by the Court. This may save you costs, time and court appearances.
What you need
- The correct names and addresses of all parties involved.
- The reason for your final notice.
- To answer all the questions marked with an asterisk ( * ).
You will need to pay a fee for lodging this form using a credit/debit card.
See the Civil Court fees page for more information.
How to lodge a final notice
- Log in to CourtSA
- Select "Start a new case" in the drop down field
- Then "Yes" if you know what you would like to do
- Select "Final Notice" in the case type drop down field
- Read the information in the blue information box then click "Start the CourtSA Final Notice form"
- Complete the form and click proceed
- Complete the online payment process
- Once your final notice has been paid for, you will receive a receipt confirmation
- To view your final notice document, go to "My Cases" and click on the "My existing cases" tab
- Select the "View Case" in the action column
- The summary screen will display a case details panel and parties panel
- To download and print a copy of your final notice to serve, click the "Documents" tab and then the final notice hyperlink within the Filed Documents panel
What happens next
Your final notice will be automatically approved. Using the information you provided, CourtSA will generate a sealed Form P1 Final Notice.
You will receive an email from CourtSA letting you know the form is available on CourtSA along with information about what happens next.