You are able to apply for a copy of record within the Probate jurisdiction
An application for a sealed or unsealed copy of record within the Probate jurisdiction can be made using CourtSA.
What you need
You will need the case number to make an application.
Please note a fee of $25.80 per unsealed Copy of Record and a fee of $81.00 per sealed Copy of Record applies.
Before you begin
You cannot use CourtSA to make an application for a sealed or unsealed copy of record in all other jurisdictions. To apply for a sealed or unsealed copy of record in a jurisdiction other than probate please email email@example.com or attend a Court Services location and make the application over the counter.
Please note you will need to pay a fee for lodging an application for a certificate of record. See the Civil Court Fees page for more information.
A sealed or unsealed copy of record will not be provided for any of the following:
- A name that is suppressed.
- A case determined to be sensitive.
- A case with restricted access as defined by legislation.
- Probate cases commenced prior to 26 November 2018. For further details about Probate cases that were commenced prior to 26 November 2018, contact the Probate Registry.
How to lodge a request for a copy of record in the Probate jurisdiction
- Click the request a copy of record button below.
- Complete the form and cllick proceed.
- Complete the online payment process.
- Once your request has been paid for, you will receive a receipt confirmation.