You can invite a new user to your law firm account if they are not already registered in CourtSA
You must use the email linked to their P code if they have one. This is because CourtSA requires a P code to be entered into the system and all notifications from CourtSA go to the email associated with that P code.
- Log in to CourtSA
- Click "My Firm" in the top menu
- Select "Manage Users"
- Click the green "Add user" button
- Enter the invited user's organisational email. If they have a P code this email address needs to be the same email associated with that P code and registered with the Law Society
- Click the "Law firm" button in the User Roles panel
- Enter the details in the fields within the Personal Information panel
- Click "Create new account"
- A pop up notification will be displayed and an automated email sent to the invited member with instructions for logging in