If a user leaves your firm, it is the responsibility of the account administrator to remove their access to the firm account and cases
- Log in to CourtSA
- Click "My Firm" in the top menu
- Select "Manage Users"
- Select the user you would like to delete by clicking the check box
- Click the Edit hyperlink in the Operations column
- Click the "Cancel account" button
- By default "Delete the account and make its content belong to the guest user is selected" (this selection is recommended)
- Click Cancel account
Note: If you remove the account of a responsible solicitor on any case, your firm will still have access to the case. If you want your firm to cease acting you need to file a notice of cessation of acting.