If another user in your firm already has access to a case you can grant someone else in the firm access to perform actions on that case
- Log in to CourtSA
- Click "My Firm" in the top menu
- Enter the details of the Firm member you would like to give case access to
- Click the "Add New Case" button
- Select the Case from the Case Number drop down field
- Click the "Add" button
- A green confirmation notification will appear and the case will be displayed in the users case association panel
Note: If you would like someone else in your organisation (in addition to the Responsible Solicitor) to receive CourtSA notifications, you must set up your own processes.
If you want to replace the Responsible Solicitor with someone else in your organisation, you must lodge a Notice of Acting for that person. The new Responsible Solicitor will receive notifications and the old Responsible Solicitor will not. To lodge a Notice of Acting that person must request access to the case from the Court. This will generate a Notice of Acting.
If you want to remove the Responsible Solicitor, you must lodge of Notice of Cessation of Acting. The old Responsible Solicitor will stop receiving notifications and your organisation's access to the case will be removed. A Notice of Acting is generated when you request access to a case from the Court.